Intensive weeks (learning, teaching and training activities)
Five bi-annual “Intensive Week” programs (Learning, Teaching, and Training Activities) will be held during the course of the project.
The main focus of each intensive week is to play music/rehearse intensively together and, as a result, perform a public concert. In addition to the musical activities, students benefits of the development of transversal skills – teamwork, self-confidence, multi-cultural recognition and diversity management, and independent learning skills. Students develop these skills in teams as they adapt to unfamiliar environments and cultural backgrounds. Since one of the main objectives of the intensive weeks is to enrich students’ repertoires and musical skills, intensive weeks are perfect laboratory-like environments for the achievement of this objective.
Calendar of intensive weeks:
- May 30 – June 3, 2022: University of Ioannina, Arta Campus (Greece)
- October 4–8, 2022: University of Tartu Viljandi Culture Academy (Estonia)
- February 13–17, 2023: University of South-Eastern Norway, Campus Rauland (Norway)
- September 2023: Higher Conservatory of Music of Vigo, Galicia (Spain)
- May 2024: pôle Aliénor, Poitiers (France)